Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Havertown Bad Actors Award

 Showing posts with label bad actor. Show all posts

Monday, July 10, 2023

Havertown Physical Therapist Bad News

I am deeply troubled by the actions of a physical therapist who publicly claimsto be a "expert in myofacia release" after taking a weekend course. Thats not good @ all. He is clearly a name dropper & uses people for stepping stones. . I realize why he works independently by himself  for himself so he doesn't have to have any accountability whatsoever & is able to change his story to suit his nefarious agenda along with his personality.  The guy is straight out of a hell  that gets off on portraying himself as Mr Family man  but in actuality he is a very sinister & calculating individual.  I'm pretty sure his wife or 3 kids haven't caught onto him yet.  he intentionally caused harm to me during one session on April 23, 2019. He used his elbow in both my hips causing tremendous harm to me personally with absolutely no regret whatsoever which is a huge red flag.  He refused to communicate with me and that speaks volumes about him as a professional and a person.  He is clearly not a good person. How could you possibly sleep at night?  

To add insult to injury, he completely & dishonestly altered my medical records, falsely stating that I had difficulty walking when I had full mobility prior to seeing him.  His revised records were completely FALSE!! . The therapist's use of his elbow on both of my hips resulted in severe harm. It is my firm belief that he does not deserve to be called a professional, as his actions demonstrate a lack of integrity and disregard for his patients' well-being. I throw for a FACT that any man that would use his hands to intentionally hurt a woman is an impotent coward!!  He is one messed up creepy crawler.  He may fool some people some of the times but he can't fool  people all the time..  Sooner or later his TRUE COLORS will come out..  I trust that karma will address this situation accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRUTH IS TRUE